Hi
could someone clarify the following for me please?
I'm on day 2 of my 1st week
the first exercise is SL/PE2:3x2r@. What does the @ stand for? Is it a typo and should I therefore do 3 rounds of 2?
the mobility exercise for the above is 10r SL/PE2iM for each set. the accompanying video shows the guy doing 4 rounds each way, is that one set? or is each single round counted as 1? and if so do I do 5 each way, or 10 each way?
The same for the next MN/P1iM the video shows the guy doing 5 on one side, is that classed as 5 reps or one rep... and my schedule says to do this 5 times, does that men 5 on each side or should I alternate between sides in my sets?
Sorry for al the questions... but.. in the handstand schedule at the end of day one it says 10HS/PE1 for each work set. does that mean for the HS/PE1 strength sets or all the exercises in todays HS schedule?
Thanks !
lucy