Hi guys!
I've been working for a few months on my upper body mobility, since I realized I have tight muscles especially in this area - both shoulder flexion and extension are not so good.
Finally, laying on the floor, I am able to touch the ground with my hands - straight arms.
Yet, I am still not able to keep my forearms in contact with the ground as I lower my arms at 90 degress.
Here's a video:
I realized that after stretching a lot thoracic region, I am able to put forearms on the ground, just like this:
Forget at all to perform the same test sitting against a wall... no chance at all.
My question is: why? Which are my tight muscles? Is it only about minor and major pecs (I am not sure they are specifically involved here)? or other muscles as well? (e.g. rotator cuff)...