This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Exercise spread on the 5 day schedule

Started by Emel, August 2, 2015 · 4 Replies · 207 Views

Emel

I hope this hasn't been answered somewhere obvious. If it has, i apologize.

 

On the 5 day a week schedule we train the FL/sPL/HBP/RC 3 times a week and MN/SL/SLS 2 days a week and this continues on and on.

 

Is there any reason why it doesn't change each week? Does the exercises in the first "block" lend themselves better to frequent training? Or am i just over thinking it?

 

As it is now i rotate so it is 3/2 then 2/3.

 

Best

M

Ravn

Me too, I think that's the most logical approach.

Paul Clay

Bump.  I'm new here, and this is also a question I have.   If I were to do the 5 day (starting with 4 here) I would also alternate.

Samin Ishtiaq

Is there somewhere on gb.com where the Workout for each of the Schedules (3 Day Foundation + 2HS, 4 Day Foundation + 2HS, etc) are all written down in one place?

Chris Garay

Hi Samin, yes the schedules are in the "Intro Articles" on the menu on the right-hand side of the screen in the Courses.

 

Emel, logically I think most of us would rotate 3/2 and 2/3 as you are doing. That said, if you find that certain elements are lagging behind, then perhaps it's best to include them 3x/week rather than just 2. Just don't let that turn into "do what I'm good at" 3x/week and "do what I hate" 2x/week.  ;)

 

Best,

Chris