This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Cossack Squat (SLS/PE2) Form Check

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, August 1, 2015 · 1 Replies · 112 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Finally able to do the Cossack Squat with my ankles firmly planted. Feel rather confident with the twisting squats, sometimes my balance teeters but I can do these until the day's over. So, let me know how they look.

 

Cossack Squats:

 

 

Twisting Squats:

 

 

 

 

(Really hoping I've mastered these, so that I can work on SLS/PE3, which I feel like will greatly help me with swivel hips due to the internal rotation of the mobility, as well as helping with MSs due to the strength element. Anyways, a more vetted opinion will be the judge of that)

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Great! Yeah, sometimes the yoga mat gets stuck and throws me off balance. On to SLS/PE3, meanwhile everything shoulder-related is in rehab. Good to know something's progressing.