Tried to not pike on this movement. Let me know how they look. Confident on the mobilities, but I refilmed myself, though they don't cause me any issue.
Side Plank Twists:
Trunk Twists:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, August 1, 2015 · 2 Replies · 97 Views
Tried to not pike on this movement. Let me know how they look. Confident on the mobilities, but I refilmed myself, though they don't cause me any issue.
Side Plank Twists:
Trunk Twists:
Looking back at the video, I realize that I'm twisting my hips as well, in that the lower hip comes up and back, and I shouldn't be. It's predominantly the obliques and torso which twist down. I'll need to work on that. I attempted it last night and realized how much greater mobility the move required of my obliques, which I was lacking. So, back to the drawing board with this progression.
Good to know Coach approves of my refinement.