This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE6 Hollow Body Rock (arms next to the hips) Form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, July 31, 2015 · 2 Replies · 147 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi All!

My form on FL/PE6 with arms overhead wasn't so good because of lack of mobility (PPT and shoulder flexion). besides I was struggling on FL/PE6 with arms overhead. So I decided to build strenght endurance on hollow body rock with arms next to the hips.

 

I tried to follow advices received on the forum, that is to keep whole body as a single unit and to not raise  feet any higher than the height of knees in a standing position.

 

here's a video:

 

 

Maybe the ROM is poor and the movement slow, but I was focusing on keeping body rigid...

 

How do you find my form?

Thank you!

 

 

 

 

LateStarter@46

Looks good. I do 3 variations - slow like yours but with arms at 45° to mimic a FL; then one arm up and the other down, 30r each back to back; and finally the mastery version - only 'rigid body' reps count. The iM is a welcome relief after each set :-)

Cole Dano

ROM is good. You may be looking a bit too forward though, to start let your head go back so it's follows the line of your chest.