Hi Guys
Just started this week so lots of form checks required but here is my first.
It "feels" right but not sure if I am getting enough "pinch" at the bottom of the movement.
Loving the workouts ![]()
Thanks for looking.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by And Bell, July 31, 2015 · 4 Replies · 91 Views
Hi Guys
Just started this week so lots of form checks required but here is my first.
It "feels" right but not sure if I am getting enough "pinch" at the bottom of the movement.
Loving the workouts ![]()
Thanks for looking.
Any advice ? Please
Your retraction is fine. You can also ask your cameraman to put his/her fingers between your scapulae and then retract so that you are sure your ROM is okay.
Good luck & pinch 'em hard ![]()
Looks ok. The light is casting a heavy shadow on the right which makes it look like that scap isn't as protracted, but I'm pretty sure thats an illusion due to the shadowing.
Thanks for taking the effort guys - pleased to hear I am on the right track .
I will get my camera man (9 year old) to place his fingers between my scapulae - this is a great tip.
Keep on pinching!