This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Front Split - List of Exercises ?

Started by Chad Tall, July 29, 2015 · 3 Replies · 182 Views

Chad Tall

Hi team,

I recently bought Front Split Series, looking forward to getting into it as I am a desk worker.  The video with Coach is great; I wish I could use that but there's no internet access at my gym. 

 

Does anyone have a list of the exercises ?

Or is there a place on the website where that already exists?

 

I can't remember all the exercises especially just starting out, so I need a shorthand reminder of which things to do.  I will have to type out each exercise one by one, which is not the end of the world but it will take ages!

 

Chris Garay

Chad,

I typed out the Front Split Series in about 5 minutes one night. Perhaps write them down next time you go through the series.

Also... come on. ;-)

Best,

Chris

Chad Tall

I hear you Chris :)  I didn't think it would be unreasonable that this would already exist as a part of the program.

dritar

I'd recommend you do the FS series at home at first with the video. A couple of times of viewing the videos is enough to commit every single detail to memory, including the cues, which are very important and the jokes which aren't so important but help pass the time. 

 

Kind regards.