Nr 1 Narrow hand position:
N. 2 Slightly wider:
How does these look?
For me it felt better with a grip slightly wider than shoulder width (like in the second video)
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alexander Razola, July 29, 2015 · 3 Replies · 236 Views
Nr 1 Narrow hand position:
N. 2 Slightly wider:
How does these look?
For me it felt better with a grip slightly wider than shoulder width (like in the second video)
Thanks!
with wider grip you tend to move the elbows on the side, this exercise is a milestone for muscleup development. during mu development you need to move the elbows behind you and not on the side.
Also increase the depth a bit.
Stayed with the shoulder width grip an tried to increase depth a bit!
How does this look Alessandro?
I am glad that I am not loosing my mind!
I was starting to think that I needed to push my feet back and not forward.
FORWARD HO!