This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2

Started by Alana Nelson, July 29, 2015 · 2 Replies · 158 Views

Alana Nelson

Hi All, I'm new in here and so excited with my progress to come!

My Q is to do with mobility. This is my first week of F1 but have been doing GST online & stretch series along with daily HIIT etc.

Now I can complete this exercise 5sets/15r but my straddle is lower and chest not as high as video demo.

Q: do I keep working this ex or move to PE3? Which I can master with even better form than PE2 as it seems the straddle is where I lack mobility and the corresponding Jefferson curl I have no problem with.

Thanks in advance (I'm a stickler for form, don't want it to hinder my progress later).

PS: I also ordered H1, do I do them both together or split a.m/p.m?)

Mark Collins

If in doubt I repeat the 4 week cycle. The better you get these early exercises the easier the later elements will be. MN/PE2 really highlights compression strength and adductor/hamstring mobility. The middle split stretch series compliments this exercise.

Also spend some time sitting in straddle through the day. It is a good position to watch T.V or read a book in.

You can do H1 immediately after F1 without resting.

Alana Nelson

Perfect, thanks Mark will do the last 4 week cycle. It is def a mobility issue as my straddle and pancake are terrible but have much better ROM in a pike position... Will continue to work weaknesses though :)