Hi all!
Since my shoulder extension mobility is not at all good, I would like to be sure if I perform Table correctly.
Here's a video:
Could you please check my form?
Thank you!!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, July 28, 2015 · 4 Replies · 95 Views
Hi all!
Since my shoulder extension mobility is not at all good, I would like to be sure if I perform Table correctly.
Here's a video:
Could you please check my form?
Thank you!!
Looks good ! If you want to make it more challenging move forward through your feet.
chuchodani said:Looks good ! If you want to make it more challenging move forward through your feet.
I discourage this. moving forward need a good elbows conditioning. for the PE2 work in the normal range of movement.
Also check the ankles position. they should be under the knees.
Alessandro Mainente said:I discourage this. moving forward need a good elbows conditioning. for the PE2 work in the normal range of movement.
Also check the ankles position. they should be under the knees.
Yeah, Alessandro you're right, even if you lean just a little bit more through the feet can it be dangerous ?
It is not necessary. Shoulders extension is covered deeply on MN progression.