This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rice Krispy shoulder and hinge rows

Started by Mitchell Church, July 28, 2015 · 2 Replies · 163 Views

Mitchell Church

My shoulder has always made some noise on hinge rows, but the last few workouts the snapping has gotten noticeable and today it was for the first time uncomfortable, so things seem to be trending worse instead of better.

 

The worrisome "snap" comes in the last 2 inches or so of the movement when I depress my shoulder blades as a pull myself fully upright.  I've seen some recommendations about holding the final position for time and then working negatives.  Would that typically be the recommendation for something like what I'm experiencing? 

IcemenDom

Did you ever post a form check of your Hinge Row just to be sure it isn't caused by a technical error?

Jon Douglas
Mitchell Church said:
Would that typically be the recommendation for something like what I'm experiencing?