This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE9 Form check

Started by palazzolo85, July 26, 2015 · 9 Replies · 149 Views

palazzolo85

This is my stomach to wall handstand. What do u guys think? I feel like I could open up my shoulders a little bit more. Please critique me..

Thanks

post-19532-0-24724600-1437937219_thumb.j

chuchodani

You forgot to upload the picture or video.

palazzolo85

Oops the pic is there now

Alessandro Mainente

You need to stretch the hips flexors, they are really tight. 

chuchodani

You need to eliminated the piked on the hips.

palazzolo85

Ya, when I go PPT my legs are always at an angle when I free stand handstand, that must be the tight hip flexors like you guys mentioned.

How is my shoulder angle and everything else look pretty good.

Thanks for the replys

palazzolo85

Hi guys, I've been working on a nice stretching routine lately to work on my tight ass hips but I think I got some improvement. I worked on some freestanding holds tonight and realized that I was kinda holding back on the hollow body hold. I held this position for 5 to 10 seconds then got excited and fell back to the wall. Lol

What do you guys think, my line look a little better.

post-19532-0-28769700-1439345038_thumb.j

chuchodani

Looks better, open your shoulders just a little bit more. Make sure you can draw a straight line from wrist to toes.

palazzolo85

What do you think Chuchodani or anyone for that matter.

Felt really good here, it's much easier for me to

Balance with my head facing the ground opposed to looking through my hands.

I'm still unstable but I held this pretty easy, I came down on my own not falling down. Lol

trim.9E6B662E-E9C8-45D4-AE2C-2F9E17968A5A.MOV

chuchodani

You're a little piked at the hips in the beginning, but overall your line looks good. Again, keep working on it until you can draw a straight line.