This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE11 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, July 26, 2015 · 4 Replies · 173 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi All!

Here's my attempt of SL/PE11.

 

 

I wonder if I twist properly my legs, I'm not sure.

 

Is there something to fix?

Thank you!!

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Lower legs until parallel to the ground, then touch the stallbar before approaching the descent part on the other side.

Gavin S

It is helpful to film this one from the side, so you can see how close/far your feet are from the stall bars at all times and to see that your legs are locked. As Alex said, touch your toes to the bar at the top of the ascent.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
Alessandro Mainente said:

Lower legs until parallel to the ground, then touch the stallbar before approaching the descent part on the other side.

Hi Alessandro!

I tried to follow your tips... this is my best attempt:

 

 

How is it? Better?

Maybe I will post another video from a side view, as Gavin suggested.

Thanks to all!

Alessandro Mainente

Very good job!