This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE1 iM form check

Started by Tyler Strange, July 25, 2015 · 2 Replies · 88 Views

Tyler Strange

Hey all. Hoping someone can give me feedback on the windmills. They are feeling better, but not sure if I'm getting enough range. Last set always feels best, so here's my first and last set of windmills for comparison. Thoughts?

Mn pe1-im form check - July 24, set 1:

https://youtu.be/h7CwJ72aUUU

Mn pe1-im form check - July 24th set 5:

https://youtu.be/bea5HmxUF5Q

Chris Garay

Hi Tyler!

 

Nice work with these windmills. They are a surprisingly tricky movement to get 100% correct. With that in mind, continue twisting and rotating a bit more if possible, both from your shoulder at the bottom and from your hips at the top. Shouldn't be too difficult of a fix for you. Good luck!

 

Best,

Chris

Tyler Strange

Thanks, Chris!  I'll see if I can clean it up a bit before I move on.  Much appreciated!