Hey guys ! I know I'm not there in terms of lean, but what do you think about the other aspects ? Thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by chuchodani, July 25, 2015 · 3 Replies · 95 Views
Hey guys ! I know I'm not there in terms of lean, but what do you think about the other aspects ? Thanks.
not too much to say for the rest, the lean should be your primary goal for now. you do not need set longer than 6 seconds until you reach the necessary lean.
Alessandro Mainente said:not too much to say for the rest, the lean should be your primary goal for now. you do not need set longer than 6 seconds until you reach the necessary lean.
Got it ! I'm going to work on Week 2 with the showed lean until it feels easier.
Alessandro Mainente said:not too much to say for the rest, the lean should be your primary goal for now. you do not need set longer than 6 seconds until you reach the necessary lean.
If you have a limited lean, do you just keep repeating 3x6s?