This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stretching Courses in addition to foundation one?

Started by Kyle Scott, July 23, 2015 · 3 Replies · 202 Views

Kyle Scott

I recently started training exclusively with the foundation 1 and Handstand 1 progressions. I know that I need to work on my mobility/felxibility more and wondered if the stretching courses would be a good companion at this point or if this would overload my beginner tendons and limit my progress until I reach a higher level and need greatly increased range of motion.

 

Is it good to add the stretching courses in addition to foundation 1 and handstand 1 work?

 

Thanks for the input!

Jon Douglas

They are intended to work together :) ideally you would slot in a stretch session post Foundation workout.

Nicholas Cooper

I wish the stretch  series had come out sooner. Its making a huge difference for me. Get it don't even think about it.

Keegan

Yes you should get them, and no, as long as you treat them like stretching and not conditioning work they should not overload your connective tissues.