This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE2 + HBP/PE2-i.M. Form Check

Started by IcemenDom, July 23, 2015 · 2 Replies · 107 Views

IcemenDom

Hey everyone.
 
So the HBP/PE2 and its i.M. is at the moment my waterloo. My push ups don't feel right. I decided to stay in the first microcycle to clean things up regarding protraction and ppt but i'm still unhappy with my form.
In some reps i touch the floor with my chest and in some reps i touch the reps with the upper part of my belly.

 

 

Regarding the i.M. I have a difference in mobility between the right and the left shoulder. The ROM of my right side is better than on the left side. I'm doing the i.M. with only the handle of a dumbell (appl. 2,5 kg) in order to get used to the movement.

 

 

I would appreciate every feedback. Thank you in advance for taking the time.

 

Greetings

 

Dom

Alessandro Mainente

During pushup hips are too piked, fix it.

I would like to see the mobility from the front view.

IcemenDom
 
Alessandro Mainente said:

During pushup hips are too piked, fix it.

I would like to see the mobility from the front view.

 

@Alessandro: Thank you for having a look at my form.

 

I will work on the piked hips during the pushup.

 

I just took a front view of the i.M.:

 

 

Thank you for your help.

 
Dom