This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE8 & PE10 question about appropriate wrist and wall distance.

Started by chuchodani, July 22, 2015 · 4 Replies · 127 Views

chuchodani

Hey guys ! I want to know what distance from the wall should we use when performing HS/PE8 & PE10. I'm assuming for PE8 should be around 15cm or less and for PE10 I'm not quite sure if I should keep the same distance. Thanks

Bro'

It says 1-3 inches, so 2.5-7.62cm.  ;)

 

edit: my bad, I was thinking of PE11

Keilani Gutierrez

using the same distance as PE7-9 is about right.


you do want to make sure your chest / shoulder angle is open but no need to make it overly difficult right now. there's opportunity to make them more challenging later. ^_^ haha
 

chuchodani
Bro said:

It says 1-3 inches, so 2.5-7.62cm.  ;)

 

edit: my bad, I was thinking of PE11

No problem, I just notice that. Thanks for your help !

chuchodani
Keilani Gutierrez said:

using the same distance as PE7-9 is about right.

you do want to make sure your chest / shoulder angle is open but no need to make it overly difficult right now. there's opportunity to make them more challenging later. ^_^ haha

 

I was inferring that but now I'm completely sure. Thanks for your answer !