This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

form check HS1PE1+iM1 plz :) thQ

Started by Cliff Tang, July 22, 2015 · 2 Replies · 116 Views

Cliff Tang

Hi guys,

 

Still not there, but was wondering if I'm doing it right.

I already watched to forum & read some good stuff out there.

Points I tried to focus on in the vid:

 

iM1

- ribs in

- shoulder shrug push cranially

- shoulder width (2K momentairily)

- shoulder flexion, pulling the bar slightly out trying to use the traps to pull behind, no rotation (resisting internal rotation en trying to rotate thumb out to exorotation)

- looking at the same spot

 

well I'm really restricted in the shoulder en upper back & feeling that my neck probably is involved too, feeling some strain cervical, but I think that' just because of the weak traps in this position & the inflexibility the body's pulling through, I guess.

 

PE1

- not always sure the head is put in a good position or not?

- weight distribution equally on hands as on head?

- should a hollow position being attained (squeezing the but, abs & PPT more?)

- is the angle correctly, or should it be more vertical?

 

I'm sorry about the amount of questions,

It's just that I didn't use the forum enough, now discovering I actually wasn't mastering the exercises correctly.

 

If someone could give some look, I would be very grateful

ThQ so much

 

 

 

https://youtu.be/OQHeHpd7SrU

 

 

 

Grz

 

 

Cliff

 

 

chuchodani

PE2: Your legs should be just a little bit more vertical while keeping the lower back flat, don't put your legs vertical by arching your back.

 

iM: You need to lean more forward and keep those ribs in, in my opinion your back could be flatter.

Keegan

You are doing PE2 and PE1>iM. Is there a reason for this, or did you just post PE2 by accident? The strength and mobility elements need to remain paired.

It's hard to tell by the angle, but your arms look a little too wide on the IM to me (though I'm not an official eye). Maybe try posting a video from a back view too.