This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

L-sit MN/SE5 Form Check

Started by chuchodani, July 22, 2015 · 8 Replies · 176 Views

chuchodani

Hey guys ! Please check my form. Thanks 

 

Cole Dano

Now that you are getting into F3, lets flip this on it's head for a moment. What do you think you should correct here?

Alessandro Mainente

control the heigth of the feet. then test it on floor as ultimate goal.

chuchodani
Cole Dano said:

Now that you are getting into F3, lets flip this on it's head for a moment. What do you think you should correct here?

I should correct the leg and torso movement and stay rock solid.

chuchodani
Alessandro Mainente said:

control the heigth of the feet. then test it on floor as ultimate goal.

Thanks Alessandro ! I can do it on the floor, but lately I have been experiencing a little discomfort on my right wrist so I'm using paralletes until my wrist feels good.

Cole Dano
chuchodani said:

I should correct the leg and torso movement and stay rock solid.

 

Yes and keep elbows locked at all times. :)

chuchodani
Cole Dano said:

Yes and keep elbows locked at all times. :)

Thanks Cole :)

RyanC

It's not bad at all. The main thing you want to remember is that an L hold should look like a L. This is done by keeping your back flat and not rounded. Also push down thru your shoulders. Finally the progression is only 30 seconds. It's better to hold a clean statuesque 30s L than a shaky 80 second one.

chuchodani
RyanC said:

It's not bad at all. The main thing you want to remember is that an L hold should look like a L. This is done by keeping your back flat and not rounded. Also push down thru your shoulders. Finally the progression is only 30 seconds. It's better to hold a clean statuesque 30s L than a shaky 80 second one.

Yeah, you're right. It was my first time jumping onto that time I was stuck on week 5 but I realized I need to push harder. I'm going to work on clean up this new hold time.