This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE3 iM

Started by Matthew Berghella, July 21, 2015 · 5 Replies · 134 Views

Matthew Berghella

Hey guys, is this acceptable for mastery?

 

 

ps If anyone can tell why I can't embed or cut and paste the URL to here that'd be great!

Alessandro Mainente

Nice lean, try to avoid lower back or thoracic arch. focus only on flexion.

Cole Dano
Matthew Berghella said:

 

 

ps If anyone can tell why I can't embed or cut and paste the URL to here that'd be great!

 

Just paste the url in your post and it will format automatically, no need to add tags etc.

 

On your HS/PE 1 - iM :: Try to keep the bar over head at all times, you are letting the bar come forward at the top.

Matthew Berghella

Thanks Cole. 

 

For some reason I can't paste anything into my posts.  I always have to type the URLs in.

Cole Dano

Best to contact support about that, use the Help button on the bottom right corner of the page.

Keegan

Video is now showing up fine for me.