Here comes my HBP3.This is really a tough one!!
What do you think about my form?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Andre737, July 20, 2015 · 5 Replies · 152 Views
Here comes my HBP3.This is really a tough one!!
What do you think about my form?
Hi Andre,
Nice work! Your protraction at the top and lean at the bottom both look solid. Be sure to keep leaning forward at the top as you begin to fatigue throughout the set. Keep it up, and get to those 5 sets of 10!
Best,
Chris
I would add that you should probably go chest to floor completely, that was one of the first things that Zach said to me in my own HBP/PE3 Form check.
Be sure to maintain PPT throughout the movement. And, i'm assuming the tops of your feet are flat on the floor, yes?
Other than that, it looks pretty good. ![]()
Refinement tip: relax your feet, you should resist the leaning by using shoulders rather than ankles flexion. Unfortunately I had a very poor tibialis flexibility in the past and I know what I'm meaning..you could be surprised about how much tibialis could be strong.
Thanks a lot for your inputs!
So many little details to consider and then put it together into one piece-this is why I like GST so much!!