This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2

Started by Lina, July 20, 2015 · 3 Replies · 147 Views

Lina

Hello everyone =)

 

I'm new in GST and this is my first form check.

1) I think I shouldn't arch my back at the floor, is this correct?

2) I'm confused with the posture of the lower back/pelvis. Am I straightening it too much at the top of the rep? It feels a little bit weird sometimes to curl down afterwards, as if my pelvis got in the wrong position. Should I curl my back more?

 

I hope my english is understandable and my questions aren't too stupid ;-) Thanks in advance!

 

Nacho training

I like de rep at 0:12''. Try to control more your posterior pelvic tilt when your hips are fully extended.

You have a nice compression too. Congrats.

~Atticus
Zach Armijo said:

Compression is awesome!

 

...Pretty awesome. Looks great! Looks almost too easy for you ;)

I was gonna say exactly the same thing.....Absolutely fabulous.

Lina

Thank you all for your quick answers! Maybe I'm a little perfectionist :D I thought I should work on this element for finding balance because this was the difficult thing for me. Interesting point about arch & hollow, Zach!

 

After you allayed my doubts about the form I think I'll continue with PE3 in the next block  :)  :)  :)