This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hi from a new guy and This weeks workout vs block?

Started by Fish, July 20, 2015 · 3 Replies · 122 Views

Fish

New to the foundations course... and a rank amature.

 

How does "this weeks work out" work? I did the PE1 assessment and it produced a work out for me. I see that you can advance a week at a time. Does it just have workout "A" and "B" or does it continue to get harder?

 

How do the blocks in the mastery template work? Do use them in conjunction with "this weeks work outor build your own based on the blocks?

 

Thanks!

Eric

Cole Dano

Hello Fish, welcome to the forums.

 

Once you've done the assessment the planer will automatically generate workouts for you week by week.

 

It is also possible to adjust the scheduler, if you find that you are advancing at a different pace than your scheduler suggests.

 

The Blocks are there for reference or for those wishing to set up their own workout schedules.

Fish

Thanks Cole. That helps.

 

Still a little confused about the planner. It looks like there is a week A and week B. Do they progress, ie the second week A is more difficult that the first? I don't see a way to differentiate between weeks other than the A/B. Making sense?

 

Also, in my attempt to make sense of the planner it I think I lost track of my current position. Is it possible to go backwards past the first workout?

Cole Dano

Yes, the workouts will continue to progress each week. If you press the advance one week button under the workout calendar you can preview next weeks workout. The press back one week to return to the original workout.

 

If you are totally lost as to which week you are on, best to go back to Settings and reenter everything.