9grG7PYn8Bc
TZwLaOaOzlQ
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
dont think i've seen anything like this guy at that age, correct me if im wrong ![]()
Started by Razz, August 31, 2009 · 8 Replies · 3,574 Views
9grG7PYn8Bc
TZwLaOaOzlQ
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
dont think i've seen anything like this guy at that age, correct me if im wrong ![]()
I'm very very impressed!!!
Very strong guy and very good pommel.
This guy certainly has a future ![]()
He's my Idol by the way, I'm having hard trying to keep up with him, he's 1,5y older then me, so I got allot of work, especially on pommels and high bar!
First video was removed from youtube and second one can't embed. OH CRUEL WORLD
There are plenty of video's of him on youtube! go search ![]()
Superb!
I saw him compete in Australia, was pretty amazed. Made me feel weak as a baby ![]()
Yes, he's great, he beated all americans in rings yesterday at more then 0.4 (american FIG)