This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

commencing by the block 3 ?

Started by lyan69, July 19, 2015 · 2 Replies · 79 Views

lyan69

Hello to all!!

knowing that I am practicing Street workout since already 1 year and I already quite basic and force, I was wondering if I could attack the progressions directly by the block 3 or if I would have problems later?

I wanted to spend a month by progress, that guys think you?

Because for example, 27 progressions for the FL, 3 months by progressions...

6, 5-7 years to reach the FL...

I find her extremely long.

What think you?

Thanks in advance and good training to all!!

Sorry if my English is false, I am french and I used a translator to write lol

Mark Collins

When starting test each PE1 and try to master it. You will then see what level you need to start on. Make sure to re read the course material as this info is in there.

lyan69

Thank you