Hi!
So I have a question to you guys who used a trampoline many times before, and have some experience with it.
I bought a 14 ft trampoline and it works great but after using it for 5-10 minutes for the first time, I got some dizziness. It's not unbearable or anything, but It's there now for a few hours.
Did a few somersaults, jumping up and down mostly, to get used to the feeling, but it is a little strange. Anyone have some experience like this, will it go away with time if I use it more?
Dizziness after trampoline
Started by Norbert Marko, July 17, 2015 · 2 Replies · 10,755 Views
Not unusual. I also had it at first. Jump until you feel dizzy then stop. You will quickly acclimate and soon will have no problems at all. It is important that you stop once you feel dizzy, this speeds up the adaptation of your vestibular system.
Cole Dano said:Not unusual. I also had it at first. Jump until you feel dizzy then stop. You will quickly acclimate and soon will have no problems at all. It is important that you stop once you feel dizzy, this speeds up the adaptation of your vestibular system.
That sounds promising thank you!
Will take it slow then.