This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE1-im

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, July 16, 2015 · 3 Replies · 92 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I currently am working on PE2 and PE2-im and have pretty much mastered both movements. Upon looking back, though, I realize that the mobility for the first progression might not be up to snuff. I have no issue with deck squats, aside from sometimes not coming up to a complete stand (due to fatigue form the work-week/ or a lack of focus), but have thoroughly mastered those. I just wanted to double-check that as I do twisting squats as a warm-up that they are in fact at mastery. If not, I'll also include them in my work sets as I may have progressed too quickly. Let me know.

 

Thanks

 

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Anybody?

Chris Garay

Hey Daniel,

 

These skiers looked good to my eye. As long as your sets are smooth, feel easy, and are all at that range of motion, I'd say you're good to go. Nice work!

 

Best,

Chris

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Never can be too sure. Wanted to be certain, as I come towards mastering SLS/PE2. So thanks for the confirmation.