This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

stretch series - video download?

Started by puza09, July 15, 2015 · 7 Replies · 428 Views

puza09

Hi,

The internet speed in my country is not ideal and the follow-along video is constantly pausing to let some more of the video load before progressing. Has anyone found a way to download the follow-along videos so that they can be used when offline as well?

Cheers,

Dan

Coach Sommer

The GB courses are available for viewing online only.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Nicholas Cooper

Coach is there any chance of putting a lower resolution video online. As a second choice.  I also have 3rd world problems as the follow along kills my databundles. (first world people may not know what this is but we buy data in bundles) #3rdworldproblems. 

 

This will help with speed and data usage.

KSTL

.

dritar

You don't enjoy the moments where you're in the middle of a two minute stretch which doesn't let you look at your screen easily and the video freezes and you're left wondering why 30 seconds left is taking so long ? :).

 

In more seriousness, I'm not sure if the current video player does adaptive bitrate streaming but if it doesn't it'd be nice to have that option. I travel a lot and sometimes hotels don't have that great wi-fi.

 

What I sometimes do, is I pause the video and let it buffer for a while.  

 

If it's a bandwidth usage issue, in the end probably your best bet is to study the videos and just write down the sequence and times and use a timer. 

Nicholas Cooper

That's what I do. The follow along is a nice to have. 

Nick Roy

Yea. Studying the individual movements and setting a metronome will do the same job

Nick Roy

I wrote down all the stretches on the off chance my phone dies