A little video

Started by Razz, August 31, 2009 · 15 Replies · 2,931 Views

Razz

Here's a little video of me i recently posted in my log, but ill post it here since not many people read the logs i guess :)

You can critique if you want but there is really no need, i know what i need to work on and either way it will be several months until i get started anyways and ill have other things to think abuot :)

jvNbCHnZtgM

the strength in the end was all one superset in that order.

Fryk

Nice video. I like the cross attempt and the muscle ups. Sorry to hear about the shoulder though, injuries suck.

Volbeat - Boa never though I'd hear that one in here.

Razz

Thanks :mrgreen:

where are you from since you know that song? :)

Gregor

Planche: try to squeeze your butt and legs (with tension is easior to hold body in a straight line)

Cross: try the first half of decline litlle faster and then squeeze all the remaining strength. Second thing, you can work with the band, but with loose band so you can step on in right at the perfect line of the cross.

Muscle up: straighten your elbows at the very bottom.

Training tip1: you can incorporate iron crosses to muscle ups :arrow: do strict muscle up and slowly as possible decrase to hang and again musle up, decrease....

Training tip2: longer straps especialy for musle ups...

Gregor

BTW great stregth.

Razz

Thank you Gregor means alot coming from a guy like you!! :D

Strength was a little better before though and the muscle ups are crappy i know :mrgreen:

Gregor
Razz said:
Thank you Gregor means alot coming from a guy like you!! :D

Strength was a little better before though and the muscle ups are crappy i know :mrgreen:

Muscle ups are not crapy just a litlle refurbishment is needed :D

And training tip 3: if you don't have palce for longer streps you cand do at the very botttom front lever instead of a normal hang :lol:

You see, on rings can be alot of playing :lol::mrgreen:

Fryk

I am danish as well.

Razz

Nice one fryk, volbeat rocks :D

Gregor i usually have longer rings in my house here in Doha, just when i'm home in Denmark i didn't get a proper setup yet. have also done more and stricter muscle ups before :) none with a front lever in the bottom though, that sounds hard :twisted:

robotstrong

Lookin really strong bro! Keep it up man!

Razz
robotstrong said:
Lookin really strong bro! Keep it up man!

Thanks man ill do my best :)

Joshua Naterman

Dude! That was badass, very inspiring!

Rikke Olsen

Det var sejt nok! Jeg tror lige jeg har haft mine skuldre lidt på overarbejde, så min tuck planche er pænt dårlig, og min muscleup er nærmest non-eksisterende -__-

Bliver dog liiiige nødt til at prøve igen rimelig snart...

Yup, as the text above indicates, I'm Danish as well! :D

Nice to know I'm not all alone one here ^__^

Jeffrey

you should tape your workouts more! Inspires me to keep working hard :D

Great vid Razz!

Joshua Naterman

I agree, I'd love to see a video once a month! I'm starting to put mine up too, so I'm going to be practicing what I preach!!! :P

Razz

Thanks everyone :D I have been thinking of filming more stuff and will do it more in the future, was actually thinking of making a vid every couple of weeks. Just gotta get my knee back in training and get my shoulder fully healed because I can't do any tumbling or vaulting yet. Only slow moves on rings and some pommel practice and some parallel bars and the last 2 mentioned events are not events that I usually practice.