This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Spilliting the workout throuout the day

Started by noam.cabir, July 13, 2015 · 3 Replies · 158 Views

noam.cabir

Hello I wish to know if it is possible to split the exercise through the day for example doing FL and handstand in the morning sPL in the noon and HBP and RC in the evening THanks NOam

dritar

Should be ok, as long as you warmup properly for each time.

Micawberian

I had to do this for F2, as the equipment needs varied enough that I had to do 4-5 elements at home in the morning and then 2-3 elements at a park in the evening.

It works fine, just be prepared to deal with it psychologically. For me it was fine doing foundation in the morning, but come evening I just did not want to do foundation again the same day, and i really had to motivate myself. 3 times a day seems like it would be getting pretty hectic, and honestly I wouldn't do it unless it is because of equipment concerns. Personally, its just nice to get all 7 done at once, and then get on with your day.

Also, don't forget work capacity is a big goal of foundation, and splitting up the elements is a lot easier physically to accomplish.

Jon Douglas
Micawberian said:

I had to do this for F2, as the equipment needs varied enough that I had to do 4-5 elements at home in the morning and then 2-3 elements at a park in the evening.

It works fine, just be prepared to deal with it psychologically. For me it was fine doing foundation in the morning, but come evening I just did not want to do foundation again the same day, and i really had to motivate myself. 3 times a day seems like it would be getting pretty hectic, and honestly I wouldn't do it unless it is because of equipment concerns. Personally, its just nice to get all 7 done at once, and then get on with your day.

Also, don't forget work capacity is a big goal of foundation, and splitting up the elements is a lot easier physically to accomplish.

Same. Nice post