Hi guys,
I'm just sitting on a road cafe on my way back home south of London and I just simply cannot wait to write something about this seminar. I just left a bit sad cause I couldn't properly convey the team before leaving how big is the impact theyve made on me. People can think whatever, but you won't know what a coach really is until you know and work with someone like Sommer. THAT, and no other thing, is what I've always dreamt as a coach. Very few people in my life have left me with this sweet aftertaste. I just cannot wait to start working again, to search for excellence in the things I do and like, to always strive for perfect form. Never allow myself to rush me out of where I should be and trust in the process. These and many other things I've learned in this course (apart from the fact I suck in so many things right now in my physical preparation that I'll take me the rest of the evening to enumerate them, and I do really have to get home). So to the team: BRAVO. Thanks for being so picky, to be on top of us, to demand such a high standard of work all the time and not bend to the pressure of just letting the people do whatever. This is more than many people can say in this mad fitness world we have now where things want to go crazily fast. It's a relieve to see there is still good people out there. I just regret not having someone like you guys nearby to work with. In some way I developed a taste to get my butt kicked in these two days.
Once more thanks for all. Hope to see all of you soon.