This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE10 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, July 12, 2015 · 4 Replies · 232 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi all!

this week I'm going to start practicing 1/2 windshield wiper SL/PE10.

Here's a video:

How do you find my form?

Thank you!

 

chuchodani

Looks solid !

Alessandro Mainente

Sometimes legs drop down the hips level. try to avoid this situation, remember that the rotation comes from the spine so if you are twisting too much the shoulders you are performing a classic compensation.

Marcus Patterson
On 7/12/2015 at 2:32 PM, Alessandro Di Sanzo said:

Hi all!

this week I'm going to start practicing 1/2 windshield wiper SL/PE10.

Here's a video:

 

How do you find my form?

Thank you!

 

 

I started this last week, I only wish I had that form, amazing!

Suzanna McGee
On July 12, 2015 at 5:32 AM, Alessandro Di Sanzo said:

this week I'm going to start practicing 1/2 windshield wiper SL/PE10.

I know this is old, but is the twist to the left one, to right two, to the left three…etc? I have compared the progressions with for example MN/PE6, which goes 3x1, 5x1, 3x2… here it is double: 3x2, 5x2, 3x4… therefore, I suspect that each side counts as one rep. Please confirm anybody :)

EDIT: Ops, I found the answer in the forums… left is 1, right is 2, etc… 10 reps is ten total (5 on each side, but alternating).