This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

JC weight for son

Started by vannybute, July 12, 2015 · 5 Replies · 137 Views

vannybute

I was wondering what weight my son (11 yrs old, almost 12) should use for JCs. Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

At his age could be relevant to know his actual stage of growth.

vannybute

What exactly do you mean?

Bro'

How old is he exactly ? Is he in the middle of/has he had his major growth spurt yet? I don't know exactly why it's important, but I know thats basically what Alessandro wants to know.

Romulo

Probably because loading the joints with weight work can close the bones epiphysis and interfere with his growth.

vannybute

He is almost 12, but I don't think he is currently in the major stage of a growth spurt. He does occasionally have symptoms (e.g. growth pains, insane hunger), but nothing too bad.