This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Anyone in TN?

Started by jefferwat, July 10, 2015 · 7 Replies · 832 Views

jefferwat

Hi, just started GB and looking for anyone in the Knoxville / Chattanooga / East TN area.

Geoffrey Cantrell

Hi, just started here in johnson city. Are you still active on the site?

Jeff Watkins
1 hour ago, Geoffrey Cantrell said:

Hi, just started here in johnson city. Are you still active on the site?

Hi, Geoffrey. Welcome! Yes, I'm still active in GB but not very active on this forum in particular. I'm still working my way through Foundation One. I'm in the Knoxville area.

Rebecca Hellemans

Im In Nashville area which Isn't really close to you guys.. but hi from the middle of the state. 

Tyler Schmitz

Hey guys, I'll be moving to Kingsport, TN in June. Have been a gymnastic bodies fan for years. I train it but haven't followed the course in a couple years and haven't done much since a shoulder surgery last year. I left off at Foundation 4 and handstand 2. I would be down for some work out meet ups. 

Jeff Prosise

Middle Tennessee here, South of Nashville

Seth Alexander

Middle TN as well here. Wilson County.

Heather McDonald

those of you  in middle TN... still active?