This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Gymnastics Facilities in Atlanta?

Started by Stigz, July 9, 2015 · 4 Replies · 911 Views

Stigz

Hey Everyone, 

 

I've seen a few people in here hailing from Atlanta - so I figured I'd toss this out there. I'm moving away from CrossFit and doing more GST, as my build and the results I'm getting lend itself much better to this type of training. However, finding a proper gym down here with everything I need (stall bars, parallel bars, horses, etc) so that I can properly train more advanced moves/mobility is proving difficult. I've reached out to Cobb Gymnastics, Atlanta Gymnastics, and Buckhead Gymnastics to see if they offer an open gym type membership - and none of them do. 

 

Does anybody have a line on a gym that would have all these facilities in the Metro Atlanta Area? I live in the Decatur area, and work in Sandy Springs, so anything near either of those two places would be great. 

 

Thanks in advance! 

Randeep Walia

As Bryan said, SEGA has Open gym Saturday, but also Sunday as well. I've cultivated a relationship with the owner and train there on other days as well so if you can invest the time to do that or barter services you might be able to work something out.

Randeep Walia

I flew down from NY for the week and had a great training session at the adult gymnastics session at Amplitude Fitness. I think they run this twice a week and I recommend checking it out.

Scott Foreman

It’s been awhile since this thread was active so I thought I’d ask again if anyone is aware of adult gymnastics training in the Atlanta area. I saw Amplitude Fitness. Does anyone know of another gym that has trainers?