Made sure to not bring the elbow down until my chest was parallel. Feel strong that the form on these is decent. How does it look?
I made sure to go slower on the -ims, as well.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, July 9, 2015 · 4 Replies · 97 Views
Made sure to not bring the elbow down until my chest was parallel. Feel strong that the form on these is decent. How does it look?
I made sure to go slower on the -ims, as well.
SL/PE2: You should keep your body straight through the motion, at bottom position you look piked. On the other hand your feet position is wrong, I think maybe your legs are too far away from each other and based on the course video your right leg should be over your other leg when you're on your right side and vice versa. I prefer the hand grabbing your head like the athlete in the video than fingertips touching the ear.
iM: Looks good !
Zach Armijo said:His foot position looks good enough. Not too wide to overcompensate. One foot over the other is a matter of preference which the athlete will naturally side with in what gives better stability. Again, the focus of the exercise is on the twist, not which foot is over which.
Thanks for making the appropriate corrections to my comment Zach
.
So just work on fluid body line from shoulder to ankle and less so about foot position, yes?
Zach,
Can you take a look at the SLS/PE2 form check I posted. Feel confident that my form is good enough for progression, but I wanted a second opinion.