Nemesis #1. Been working on this for a year, couldn't get the feet off the floor in the beginning. Slow but steady progress. I feel it is time to get some feedback despite lack of ROM.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by MattiasF, July 9, 2015 · 3 Replies · 81 Views
Nemesis #1. Been working on this for a year, couldn't get the feet off the floor in the beginning. Slow but steady progress. I feel it is time to get some feedback despite lack of ROM.
Thanks!
straight legs, control...Not bad, you can increase a little the speed of the exercise.
I know I have a long way to go, but those words feels totally awesome to hear. Thanks again Alessandro.
Nice work Mattias!
I too struggled with these for a while. Like Alessandro said, a bit more speed will help. Also, trying thinking of getting the top of your head higher (to the ceiling), rather than sticking your chin out in front of you. More active hip compression, less "cheating" it by reaching with your neck. Keep at it!
Best,
Chris