On Coach's most recent visit to Robb Wolf's podcast, he said something to the effect of "you would benefit more by only doing prehab and stretch for three months than by trying to jump into a workout routine with pain."
This statement resonated with me, as I quit my F1/H1 training last year due to severe knee pain and seemingly endless elbow pain (and a lot of other excuses I could make including a new baby
).
I've done some research on the forums, but would appreciate some guidance on constructing a good weekly routine that hits full body. Some of the resources I've dug up that other people have used:
Knee:
- PT exercises (I plan on using google to find some)
- SLS mobility work from F1
Wrist/Elbow:
- H1 wrist strengthening series
- Novel movements of the hand, wrist, and elbow from this youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpzUxAu62cCFxHhBdiLLEHA)
- PT exercises
Shoulder:
- PT exercises
- H1 mobility work
Lower Back/Hips:
- Pike stretch course (haven't purchased yet, but considering it and would love to hear some opinions)
I'm sure I've missed a lot of great recommendations throughout the forums, so any other resources please let me know!