Hi,
could you pls correct my technique of this exercise?When I see vidoe of me doing it and that instructing one from main page i notice different but i dont know what to correct to do it right.Could anyone give me advice?
thank you
back press.mp4
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jaromir Stopka, July 7, 2015 · 11 Replies · 240 Views
Hi,
could you pls correct my technique of this exercise?When I see vidoe of me doing it and that instructing one from main page i notice different but i dont know what to correct to do it right.Could anyone give me advice?
thank you
back press.mp4
Please upload it on youtube, and post the link.
halooo..pls help me ![]()
video is private, change it to "public"
ok i will change it...now it is supposed to be public...I have posted video on Youtube for the first time ever
Good job.
you mean good job I finally managed to post it?hahah
I'm certainly not the authority here, but they looked good to me. A little unstable at the top, but that will come as you progress and get stronger.
it seems to me that my body is little a bit like bow shape.....and my chin pokes out forward too much
It looks like you're just holding a hollow body (I do as well in dips), which I don't think is an issue here, but I'll let one of the more knowledgeable people correct me if I'm wrong.
Not sure about the chin. I didn't really think it was anything out of the ordinary. The different angle makes it hard to tell, but I think the athlete does somewhat as well
ok thanks a lot for comments and advice