Hey guys,
I'll be travelling with my wife Helena for the next couple of weeks. I'll do my best to monitor the forums, but please keep an extra eye if you can.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cole Dano, July 7, 2015 · 4 Replies · 24 Views
Hey guys,
I'll be travelling with my wife Helena for the next couple of weeks. I'll do my best to monitor the forums, but please keep an extra eye if you can.
Thanks!
Enjoy your time off together Cole and I'll see you in less than 2 weeks I believe
Wes
Cole, are you coming to Stroud? Thats realy great!
Yes I am! In fact just about to leave for the airport.
Going down to Dorchester first to see the Bovington Tank Museum and the cliffs.
Hi Cole, http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/timesandfares/BMH/RDG/today/1000/dep
Looks like you can get trains today from Bournemouth to Reading. Bournemouth is not far from you in Wool. If you can get to Reading I can pick you up
I will be picking up Coach and Orench from Heathrow. Coach is last one to arrive at 1.25pm and Reading is on the way to Stroud from Heathrow. My number is +447792510682
Let me know if you can make this.
Wesleysmile emoticon