This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

TBs/SE15 inverted cat form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, July 7, 2015 · 1 Replies · 131 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi All!

I was wondering if I perform correctly elevated cat TBs/SE15.

I feel stretch mainly on my abs and thoracic, I guess this is a good point.

My hands are at the same level of shoulders. I don't have know if it's better to grab a lower bar... I tried it but it was too hard to relax.

Please let me know if I have to fix my form :) .

Thank you!

Mikel

Hi mauler,

I'm not an expert, but I think your performance is right. I also tried a lower step but I realised it was too low for my present thoracic and shoulder extension. This is a slow process and being a bit conservative will pay off with a lower injury possibility. Muscles, tendons and joints need time to recover from many years of zombie mobility. Just enjoy the trip. :)

 

Mikel