Okay so this is was the 2nd iM from todays workout, gotta say that i was stiff that day, although i did some extra warmup
So what do you think? Anything wrong there or just need to keep working for more ROM?
Thanks in advance
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mono-Inverted, July 7, 2015 · 4 Replies · 129 Views
Okay so this is was the 2nd iM from todays workout, gotta say that i was stiff that day, although i did some extra warmup
So what do you think? Anything wrong there or just need to keep working for more ROM?
Thanks in advance
Your left hip needs more dedicated work.
I see. I guess you are talking about the internal rotation aspect. What about external rotation? I've always felt in this exercise that i cant activate enough my external rotator muscles.
Thanks for answering
Okay, so its been a week and i see nice improvement in this iM. What i've done now is instead of sitting in a chair as usual i sit in the bottom part of the swivel hip, not forcing it at all, and also some other positions. It worked really well! I will keep doing this for ever now.
So is it good enough now for mastery?
The internally rotated knee looks good to me (though I am in no way an official coach/eye), but you also need to touch the outside of the externally rotated knee. If you can do both, then I personally would say you are good to go.
Edited because of autocorrect