This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE5 - Planche Lean

Started by Oompa2, July 6, 2015 · 4 Replies · 163 Views

Oompa2

G'day all,

 

After progressing too quickly (up to PE 7) I have taken a few steps back to work on my Planche Leans.

 

My personal analysis and plan? I am content with the level of protraction to progress my lean further. I intend to continue the middle microcycle (12 - 18 seconds) with the focus on continually strengthening the protraction and pushing my lean further forward until the string of my shorts is at least mid-way up my hands.

 

Any criticism would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

 

- Callum

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hips are a little bit piked. I suggest hips flexor stretching.

chuchodani

Alessandro is right your hips are a little bit piked.

Oompa2

Sweet thanks guys, I'll work on that too.

vannybute

Hip piking could also be due to poor leaning, core, and back strength or improper protraction and depression. I would say it's the former, the latter seems to not be a problem :)