This might be obvious but I assume that I am supposed to perform all of the elements when performing a series once a week. I assume it's not like the foundation series where you master one element before moving to the next. The only reason I ask is that I know that there is no way I could even get myself into some of the positions during the routine. Do I just do whatever I can ? Or do I stick to the mobility elements in the foundation until I can perform all of the exercises in the stretch series?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Stretch series - basic (stupid) question!
Started by Wellsyboy, July 5, 2015 · 6 Replies · 400 Views
Scale the elements you can't yet fully achieve down to a manageable level. Things loosen up quick when you dial in on them.
If you are unsure how scale a a particualr element, post in the appropriate stretch forum and we'll contribute ![]()
Thanks vey much Jon - will do
If you get to a point in the series where you are unable to continue, then that is where your stretch session ends; for that week.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thanks coach - I think I wanted to know whether you should master each element before going on to the next or whether you should attempt all movements where possible and just try to improve them every time?
Steve
Wellsyboy said:Thanks coach - I think I wanted to know whether you should master each element before going on to the next or whether you should attempt all movements where possible and just try to improve them every time?
Steve
Attempt all elements that you are comfortable performing. They will improve and deeper into the stretch over time.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thank you