This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

University of Adelaide

Started by Jon Douglas, July 4, 2015 · 7 Replies · 1,237 Views

Jon Douglas

Anyone training at the Monday / Wednesday sessions at SA Gymnastics Centre, in Marion?

jules

Aww, I miss that place. I competed there, and grew up training at Koorana, the gymnastic club the other side of the carpark... 

Josh Doyle

Hi Jon. Sometimes I attend but its a long way to travel for me. I normally train at tea tree gully gymsports every mon and friday nights. There are a few of us up there on the gymnastic bodies program. You attending the seminar in November?

Jon Douglas

I am, mosr definitely!

Tea tree is not so far from me; I drive a fair way to uni SA but I don't mind just now. Do you have a link you could send me? I wouldn't mind dropping by of a Friday eve

Josh Doyle

Awesome yep im booked in for the seminar as well and I can't wait.

That would be great if you could join us some time. Adult classes are from 8pm to 9.30pm mon and friday nights.

Im looking to find some more people to train gb with me and try to arrange something with the club where we can come in and train regularly using their gymnastic equipment.

Link

http://ttgg.gymnastics.org.au/page.php?id=1127

Im Josh by the way :) let me know if you need more info.

Jared Birbeck
Josh Doyle said:

Awesome yep im booked in for the seminar as well and I can't wait.

That would be great if you could join us some time. Adult classes are from 8pm to 9.30pm mon and friday nights.

Im looking to find some more people to train gb with me and try to arrange something with the club where we can come in and train regularly using their gymnastic equipment.

Link

http://ttgg.gymnastics.org.au/page.php?id=1127

Im Josh by the way :) let me know if you need more info.

sounds good to me, although timing is always a problem for me with 3 young kids. I'm not far from TTG either. had considered going to walkerville too so I could get a session in while the kids did their thing. Always struggling at home with makeshift equipment.

 

unfortunately not attending the seminar at this stage, but was keen to have a look. a weekend away from the family always a tough sell.

Josh Doyle

All good Jared. You are always welcome to come in to ttg when you can. In fact anyone is welcome. I was going to Walkerville for a while this year also on a tursday night but I ended up deciding to do more gb stuff at home.

Jon Douglas

Cool. I have local access to a gym with stall bars and ropes so I generally get in my GB immediately after work, and spend my (gymnastics) gym time on skill training. I'll see how this Friday runs me on time but will try to get over there :)