helllo guys =)
I Performed week 9 template just today of these, with 15 reps at the last set 4x 12/12/12/15
If form is good i want to start week 10 template the next week.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Dani88, July 3, 2015 · 7 Replies · 195 Views
helllo guys =)
I Performed week 9 template just today of these, with 15 reps at the last set 4x 12/12/12/15
If form is good i want to start week 10 template the next week.
The angle between your elbows and shoulders is not right, it should be 90 degrees.
do you mean the humerus parallel to the ground?
Thanks for tip Zach! I thought that to keep stationary the hips, thinking them as a fulcrum of a lever, engage legs by "digging" with the heels would help...
What about the angle between elbow and shoulder?
I think you are far too high above the ground...
New form check video of hinge rows. This is week 8 (deload). Is it better than previous one? Really thanks!
anybody can give me a check, please?
Thanks Zach! I'll do this at the next workout, week 10... it's gonna be devastating ![]()