I am currently attending an adult gymnastics class, once a week. It is convenient as it is held the same time my children are taking classes. My class is taught by a young coach, and has only two others in it, so it is relaxed. We usually warm up on the trampolines, and then do some conditioning, and then the training is ad hoc, and we will work on whatever basic skills we like with the coach's help. My purpose in taking the class is to work on basic skills, not strength training so much, as I take the latter from GB.
I am looking for some ideas to structure the skill training. I sometimes resort to doing my handstand training at this time, but I think the time in class would be better spent working on other skills, especially since there is spotter available. The free time is about 20 minutes to a half an hour.
I am wondering if it would be better to focus on a particular skill for that short time, or regularly perform progressions on each skill, i.e. front and back tuck, front and back handspring. Also, whether or not there are some absolute essentials that should be done every time.