This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1 Form Check

Started by HB_Ron, July 2, 2015 · 3 Replies · 102 Views

HB_Ron

 

Does my form meet with the mastery standards? Thanks in advance!

Jon Douglas

Yes, that is solid :)

If anything it is slightly more controlled and even than strictly required. So yes, it is appropriate for mastery. Keep it up.

HB_Ron
Jon Douglas said:

Yes, that is solid :)

If anything it is slightly more controlled and even than strictly required. So yes, it is appropriate for mastery. Keep it up.

Thanks a lot Jon!  ^_^

If I recall correctly , Alex suggested that I stay with that tempo instead of speeding it up..

Jon Douglas
HB_Ron said:

Thanks a lot Jon! ^_^

If I recall correctly , Alex suggested that I stay with that tempo instead of speeding it up..

That would be good, yes :)